Friday, March 21, 2008

Lauren Scott

So I have this friend. Her name is Lauren, she rox my sox, I actually wrote a blog about her last semester but their was an interesting experience that occurred while I was stage managing Edwin drood. You see one day at rehearsal we had a run through and after the run through someone had told her that we were done. But in fact we were no done and had a very lengthy note session that followed after the run through. However during the note session I looked around and noticed that she was no where to be seen. So I pulled out my handy dandy cell phone and called her absent ass and was like homegirl where you at. And she was all like at my apartment, so what ended up happening was her coming and me hiding her under my jacked and sneaking her into the theatre. Well the second she sat down you hear the choreographer go. "where's lauren at" and her skinny butt is all out of breathe and panting and yells with what little air she has in her body and says "im right here." And basically I saved her life.

Word count 200

No comments: