Monday, March 24, 2008

“you look like you doinked and Umpa Loompa!”

So that friend of mine who rox my sox, well ive decided to make her a weekly blog because well she rox my sox, need I say more. Well anyways this story is even funnier so here it goes

So one day im sitting in class just waiting for class to begin, when nature calls and I had to piss like a race horse, well as I leave the class to head to the bathroom I run into none other than, Lauren Scott, the little Texas girl who I will one day marry, well not really but hey who cares. Well I take one look at her and one thing become immediately clear to me. People in texas don't wear bronzer, I mean this girl came strutin in like she was something else. I took one look at her and said.

    "you just discovered bronzer, didn't you?"

    She was looked at me and said, "what do you think."

The poor girl she was all sorts of janked up, all I could say was,

    "you looked like you doinked an Umpa loompa."

I dragged her into the bathroom and immedialy went to town explaining to her the proper method behind blending and applying bronzer, all of this while sitting in the men's bathroom. And once again basically I saved her life. Its beginning to become a trend with this girl.

Word count 237

4 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

LOL. This is very interesting. I enjoy reading your blog. It is something different to read through the week. Keep it up, Daniel.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, Daniel. I think it is because when you describe something I can picture you saying it, flinging your arms and snapping your fingers. And I'm glad you have been coming to our class. You're a really funny story teller. Can you show me how to use bronzer? I missed you :)

. said...

It was cool to meet the infamous Lauren From Daniel’s Blog tonight. Haha, she seems really awesome. And I agree with Jenn - when I read your blogs I can totally hear you actually saying this stuff with the hand gestures and all. It’s kind of weird, but hilarious at the same time.

Morgan Pettigrew said...

SO you basically are the funniest person I have ever met. I am so glad you joined our class because you make me laugh!! Besides that i like reading your blogs too. HAHA. Jenn is right, when I read the whole blog I could picture you saying it.. its so funny!!

she just discovered bronzer!